- Position: Marketing Analyst
- Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Lincoln, Full-Time, Permanent
Salary £attractive, dependent upon experience
Are you an experienced marketing professional looking for your next opportunity? Our Lincoln-based Client is looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Analyst on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join an established Team and ideally possess knowledge of using Data Visualisation Tools.
- Provide key information to senior management on the performance of products, marketing campaigns, order channels etc by producing reports and via dashboards
- Provide reports and data visualisations to communicate insights through identifying key trends
- Ensure the timely delivery of analysis on promotional activity and marketing campaigns and communicate to management
- Work alongside other teams to ensure that data is accurate and of high quality and is relevant
- Create insight into on customer behaviours to identify potential new ways of targeting customers to improve customer value
- Identify target markets through applying data segmentation and completing data selections
The ideal Candidate
The successful Marketing Analyst will:-
- Be able to demonstrate experience in a similar data analysis role
- Possess experience using data visualisations tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Be highly numerate and commercially aware with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong analytical and data manipulation skills
- Have experience of working with, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Possess a desire to learn and implement advanced statistical modelling techniques.
- Be a great team player with strong communication skills.