- Position: EA to CEO
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: London, London
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £30K - £32K
EA to CEO
London, Full Time, Permanent
£32,000 per annum plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional, highly organised and dynamic Executive Assistant to support our London based client’s CEO and three Directors.
The role will be varied and enjoyable and is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about making a difference and who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up to get involved.
The ideal candidate for this role will be confident and meticulous with a flexible approach ensuring the highest level of confidentiality at all times. Proven experience working in a similar role is essential.
As EA to the CEO and the three Directors your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a full administrative support to include diary management, organising travel itineraries, travel arrangements, and logistics
- Working with the Marketing and Communication Teams
- Answering emails and calls on behalf of the CEO and Directors and creating a positive and friendly first impression of the company
- Preparing reports and presentations when required in a variety of formats (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Meeting support and creation of agendas, presentations, reports, minutes etc
- Expense handling and liaising with the Finance team to ensure payment is completed in a timely fashion
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Driving team activities such as staff away-days, meetings and other activities and events on behalf of the CEO
- Supporting the wider team as and when required in order to play a part in building a great team environment, culture and brand
- Occasional travel to meetings to include overnight stays away from home
As Executive Assistant to the CEO and Directors you will have 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding organisational and problem-solving skills with a proactive approach
- Professional and well presented with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional competency of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally and to represent the company brilliantly
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion and the ability to respect confidentiality at all times
- Flexible and adaptable with a friendly, kind and supportive nature