- Position: Call Centre Agent - German Speaking
- Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Call Centre Agent - German Speaking
Lincoln, Full or Part-Time
£16,200 with an increase following training period
Our Lincoln based Client is the UK’s second-largest company within their industry sector. Due to a period of continued growth, they are looking to appoint a German-speaking Call Centre Agent to join their small but extremely busy European Sales Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide efficient and effective customer services to German customers through telephone and email communication, including processing orders, tracking shipments, dealing with refunds, returns or replacement, reporting.
- Managing social media platforms including creating content.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Review and promote stock on the German website.
- Translate and proofread work.
- Produce quality, engaging content for the website.
- Achieve set targets and KPI’s.
- Liaise with various Departments including the European Team, Digital Marketing Team, Clients, Customers and Colleagues.
The successful applicant will:
- Be fluent in English and German.
- Ideally, have knowledge of online marketing including Social Media.
- Enjoy working as part of a team with customer service or sales environments.
- Be PC proficient, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent literacy and writing skills.
- Be results-driven.
- Have good interpersonal and customer-focused skills
- Be able to work in busy and at times, pressurised environments