- Position: Branch Administrator
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Future Prospects Group has been supplying permanent recruitment and training solutions across Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire for 7 years.
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven Branch Administrator to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. This role will be based from our Head Office in Fernwood, Newark.
As a group, we pride ourselves on the people that make up our business and bring their own skills that contribute to the success of our Company. To achieve our goal we are now looking to recruit individuals who share our passion and drive for success.
- Advertising job vacancies
- Liaising with Candidates and Clients
- Providing administrative support to a small but extremely busy team of Consultants and Directors
- Dairy management
- Conducting Candidate pre-screen interviews
- Conduct market research
- Branch housekeeping
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills
- Methodical and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and flexible support where required to the recruitment process in either the area of general recruitment administration, compliance and to support the Company's ambitious plans for growth.
If you feel you have the personality and skill set to succeed in this role, please contact our friendly recruitment team.