- Position: Buyer
- Industry: Commercial > Purchasing
- Location: Tuxford, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £18K - £25K
Tuxford, Full time, Permanent
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
Role and Responsibilities
As a Buyer, your overall responsibility will be to procure products (new and existing), research new opportunities, and to fully manage the procurement process. Your duties will include:
- Source and procure materials, as well as ensure delivery
- Keep track of market trends within relevant industries and source new products with a focus to increase market share
- Support the Head of Procurement assessing and monitoring supply chain, building and maintaining relationships whist putting forward ideas to reduce cost whilst improving efficiency
- Adhering to regulatory requirements (concerning purchasing, storage and transportation) as well as ensuring change requests are correctly adhered to (in line with ISO9001)
- Working across multi-categories including both technical components as well as consumer products
An ideal candidate will possess experience within a Buying department and will be self motivated, proactive and a team player. You will possess an energetic personality and be able to work on your own initiative.
The role of Buyer is varied and be responsible for sourcing a wide range of products including technical, components, educational, home improvement plus more.
Our client is keen to find the right person for this role, so if you do not possess Buying experience, but feel you have the personality, drive and ambition for this exciting role, or maybe you have recently graduated, please do not hesitate to apply! We can’t wait to hear from you!