- Position: Internal Sales Executive
- Industry: Commercial > Sales
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Internal Sales Executive
Grantham, Full Time, Permanent
£Competitive Salary plus Annual Profit Share
An opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Executive to join an established and highly successful sales team. You will be responsible for both maintaining the high level of customer service for existing customers and for the development of new business by creating your own portfolio of accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Receiving and processing customer enquiries and orders (via phone, email etc.)
- Managing accounts within your territory and recording outcomes
- Monitoring and achieving key targets
- Managing the sales territory so as to achieve budgeted sales and profit
- Developing contacts and relationships with customers
- Promptly contacting leads supplied
- Being aware of competitor activity and reporting changes in the marketplace
- Assisting the Inventory Controller ensuring accurate stocks are maintained to service customer requirements
- Assisting the Profit Centre Administrator in settling any customer claims for credit
- Understanding the role of Credit Control
- Promoting good communications with customers
- Day to day sales administration
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and/or account management and have a natural ability to communicate with people on all levels.
Experience of working within a distribution/manufacturing environment would be advantageous, however, is not essential as full training will be provided.