- Position: Product Design Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Product Design Engineer
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £26,000 dependent upon experience
Our Client is a market leading business in Lincoln and they are looking to enhance their team by appointing a Product Design Engineer on a full-time, permanent basis.
Key involvement in product design from concept stage to design development, testing/validation, manufacturing implementation, costing and market launch through to product evaluation. We are looking for an individual to champion great design to meet all performance and functional criteria for customers.
- Sourcing, creating and developing new products/ideas.
- Research and development (customer visits, trade shows - UK and European).
- Improvement of design for functionality and performance for best results for the end user.
- Determine design and manufacturing requirements.
- Costing/negotiation and final pricing (market analysis, supplier and customer liaison).
- Present ideas and designs for the senior management team.
- Product evaluations and feedback.
The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant mechanical engineering or product design qualification and have experience in the 3D design of engineering/industrial products (AutoCAD or SolidWorks).
In addition to the above, we are seeking a Candidate who is:
- Problem solver
- Decision-making skills
- Meticulous and enthusiastic
- Team player and able to work alone
In return for your hard work, our Client offers an attractive basic salary and continued development and progression in line with company growth.