- Position: Finance Assistant / Credit Controller
- Industry: Accounts > Finance
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20K
Finance Assistant / Credit Controller
Newark, Nottinghamshire, Full time, Permanent
Salary Circa £20,000 DOE
Our client is an established, privately owned and successful globally operating business who are seeking a Finance Assistant / Credit Controller to work from their UK office in Newark, Nottinghamshire. You will assist the Finance department in the smooth and efficient running of the company, assisting in daily accounts function and administration projects.
As a Finance Assistant / Credit Controller, your duties will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the accounts function using Sage 200
- All aspects of Sales Ledger including invoicing
- Implementation of new contracts
- Posting of banks daily in three currencies
- Recording exchange rates
- Posting and reconciling company credit cards
- Assisting with the production of month end nominal balancing and with the production of monthly accounts reporting pack
- Calculations for supplier rebates
- Purchase ledger
- Managing the voucher redemption scheme with clients
- Managing the accounts inbox
- Keeping the CRM (Salesforce) up to date
- Plus other ad-hoc duties as required
A Finance Assistant / Credit Controller candidate must have the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent accounting knowledge to at least AAT Intermediate
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.