- Position: Digital & Web Marketing Assistant
- Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
- Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Digital & Web Marketing Assistant
Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is looking for an organised, confident and capable Digital & Web Marketing Assistant to work in their marketing team with the ultimate aim of taking responsibility for web content and digital media.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within the marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful Digital & Web Marketing Assistant's key responsibilities will initially include:
- Managing the on page advertising schedule, booking advertising space, coordinating creative checking placement and associated paperwork
- Using the Company CRM system (ACT) to data mine for mailings and other targeted marketing activity
- Checking industry press for stories, articles etc & filing and maintaining library of press cuttings
- Liaising with machinery dealers, information dissemination, content maintenance of marketing portal - i.e. uploading images
- Procurement of promotional items, corporate clothing and other marketing collateral
- Assisting with shows /events administration
- Assist with web content management
- Assist with social media management
After an extended period of familiarisation and training (12 months, in which you will also be providing maternity cover for the Marketing Assistant) our Client foresees the role transitioning to a web and digitally focused role. Key responsibilities will include website content management, digital marketing and advertising, analytics and tracking for both web and social media activity.
You’ll be personable, extremely well organised with a flair for detail, but on top of that, the successful Digital & Web Marketing Assistant will:
- Be inquisitive and interested in digital and web-based marketing technologies
- Have strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Have experience of using a web content management system
- Have experience of using a CRM system
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and proactive - an interest in industrial machinery would be an advantage
- Have a genuine desire to help and support team members
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.