Position: Graphic Designer
Industry: Commercial > Marketing and PR
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is looking for a creative, passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join their expanding marketing team whose primary focus will be using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (on PC), to create advertising, brochures and other marketing collateral.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within the Marketing Department, your key responsibilities will include:-
- Preserving and refining strong brand and visual identities for all brands within their existing guidelines, whilst keeping brand guidelines up to date
- Designing display and online advertising, product brochures, flyers, event material and other marketing collateral and assets
- Liaising with print suppliers
- Content maintenance of marketing portal - i.e. uploading images
- Assist with web content management
- Assist with social media management
The successful Graphic Designer will be willing to turn their hand to anything within the marketing remit that helps the team and Company deliver its objectives.
Naturally you’ll be passionate about producing high quality graphic design, but on top of that, the successful Graphic Designer will:-
- Have a relevant qualification in Graphic Design
- Have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Be comfortable and have experience of working with web content management systems
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Be enthusiastic, curious, and proactive - an interest in industrial machinery would be an advantage
- Have an eye for detail and have a genuine desire to help and support team members
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.