Position: Telesales Executive
Industry: Commercial > Sales
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Salary: £15K - £24K
Lincoln, Temporary to Permanent Contract
Commencing hourly rate of £8.00ph (plus commission following training period)
Due to an increase in current workload, our Lincoln based Client is looking to appoint a Telesales Executive on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, successful business experiencing a period of growth.
Reporting directly to the Sales Team Leader, the successful Telesales Executive will:
- Maintain agreed levels of customer contact to increase levels of business activity, volume and revenues.
- Achieve set targets and conversions of new business per sales campaigns.
- Make outbound telephone calls from an agreed prospect list.
- Identify sales opportunities and effectively present key features and benefits of product/s to secure new business.
- Ensure knowledge of the schemes that you will be selling is kept up to date along with knowledge of competitor products. Full training will be provided.
- Assist customers with their registration process.
- Update the company's CRM database with Client notes, updates and next actions.
- Assist other departments as deemed necessary.
The successful Telesales Executive will be able to demonstrate previous telephone or face to face selling experience. We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a real desire for success. Full training on the Company's products and services will be provided.
In return for your hard work and dedication, the successful applicant will receive a starting hourly rate of £8.00ph (to be revised in April 2019) and the opportunity to earn an average of £6k to £8k commission following a successful training period which will be paid monthly.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Business.