- Position: Recruitment Consultant - IT / Technical
- Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Recruitment Consultant - IT / Technical
Newark Based (with Home Working)
Salary DOE + Commission / Bonus
The role will vary depending on your skills and experience. There are opportunities with the experienced delivery team and also for a 360 recruiter to join our team. Our training is geared towards the individual and if you have the patience, determination, ambition and drive, then so do we.
As you will benefit from a high degree of autonomy within the role we are looking for consultants with a mature approach, who are comfortable and confident self-managing and effectively being accountable for running your own business within the branch.
Role and Responsibilities
Working in a small but established team, you will provide end to end recruitment services to our clients across the Commercial and IT Sectors. As a fully rounded experienced Recruitment Consultant you will have a natural flair for building Client and Candidate relationships and securing talent. The willingness to become involved in business development would also be a requirement for this role. Day to day tasks will include:
- Proactively building your brand and marketing yourself within your sector
- Building a network of Candidates
- Running complete recruitment campaigns, from vacancy instruction, Candidate placement to new starter onboarding
- Devising creative and compelling job advertisement to deploy across multiple channels
- Candidate management from initial telephone contact, through to interviews, interview preparation, placement negotiation and onboarding
- Maintaining Client contact throughout the recruitment campaign from Candidate search through to placement
- Working with existing clients ensuring our high service standards are always delivered
- Identifying and acting on all opportunities to develop relationships with existing clients
- Creating new business opportunities by means of networking, referrals, calls and visits
- Maintaining accurate and compliant Client and Candidate records
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities.
The ideal candidate will have the confidence to deal with various individuals and groups. You will be supported to undertake recognised qualifications / training, whilst gaining valuable on-the-job experience.
You will need to be a team player, reliable, adaptable, conscientious, and able to work to instructions.
The most successful recruitment consultants are comfortable spending time on the phone, establishing relationships with a network of Candidates. A major part of this role will be building and proactively managing your existing database of Candidates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record in Recruitment, Sales, or Account Management
- A people person with a strong desire to build long-lasting Client and Candidate relationships
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An effective planner who can think strategically
- Strong business acumen with a commercial outlook that underpins day to day decisions
- The ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- A strong team player
- A driver with access to their own transport
Why work with us
- Competitive salary and attractive commission package
- A relaxed and flexible working environment, balancing both time in the office and working from home.
- Day off for your birthday!
- Annual leave that rises with service
- Access to Training and Development