Position: Sales Advisor
Industry: Commercial > Sales
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20K - £25K
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience)
Due to a period of sustained growth, our Client is looking to recruit a Sales Advisor to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved at ground level with a small but ambitious and rapidly expanding company.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a hands-on approach to their work and be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Dealing with and converting inbound, web-based sales enquiries ensuring maximum profit margins
- Uploading and maintaining company websites with products details - pricing, dimensions, stock availability, assembly instructions, and delivery details
- Responding to emails, taking telephone calls and answering messages on the online chat facility
- Taking manual orders and preparing invoices
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels are maintained
- Providing an efficient post-sales service (payment plans, issuing spare or replacement parts)
- Supplier and manufacturer liaison
This role may also provide the opportunity to travelling to UK based exhibitions and trade shows several times a year in order to acquire new contacts, new suppliers and new ranges for the website.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate:-
- A successful background in sales and customer services
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills - with colleagues, customers, suppliers, and senior management
- The ability and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks
- Reliability, trustworthiness and time management skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.