Position: Personal Assistant
Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
Location: Nocton, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Full time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract, Lincoln
Our Lincolnshire client is seeking a Personal Assistant to Head of Farming on a full time basis for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, professional individual.
Role and Responsibilities
As PA to Head of Farming, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and coordination of meetings and events
- Advising the Head of Farming of impending work deadlines
- Supporting the Head of Farming with Health and Safety responsibilities for the whole of the company
- Administering the company’s accident and near miss reporting system
- Liaising with the Head of Farming’s direct reports
- Administration of sales tracker system
- Completion of expenses claims, credit card reconciliations and mileage logs
- Efficient distribution and maintenance of company documents
- Effectively handling phone calls, enquiries and requests as appropriate
An ideal candidate for the PA role will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a PA role
- Computer literate in all MS office programs particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to deal with wide-ranging challenges and responsibilities with diplomacy and patience
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Professional manner and confident communicator
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Ability to work autonomously when required, alongside effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.