- Position: Revit MEP Engineer
- Industry: Industrial > Engineering
- Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £Attractive
Revit MEP Engineer
Newark, Notts, Full Time, Permanent
Salary Dependent upon Experience
Our Client is looking to expand their Revit & AutoCAD resource and as such are looking to recruit an additional MEP Revit Engineer.
Role & Requirements
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Revit MEP (Minimum 6 months experience) and AutoCAD
- Ability to manage and organise tight deadlines and workloads
- Maintaining records and archives within document and project management systems
- Previous Electrical or Mechanical Services Design experience would be advantageous (although not essential)
- Perform accurate drawings to specification and installation data
The ideal applicant will need to be conversant in the use of Revit MEP and have the ability to produce high quality, information rich drawings covering a large variety of disciplines across multiple market sectors.
The individual would work under the guidance of a Design & BIM Manager and work closely with both Design & Contract staff to generate engineering drawings and associated details, as required.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment and will be well presented, articulate and be able to communicate in a confident and professional manner.
Support will be provided to progress training and industry recognised accreditation / qualifications if so desired.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.