Position: Credit Controller
Industry: Accounts > Finance
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£dependent on experience
Due to a period of continued growth, our successful Lincoln based Client is looking to appoint a Credit Controller on a full time, permanent basis.
The Credit Controller will manage their own ledger and assist the team in hitting monthly and quarterly targets. To be successful in this role you will need a knowledge of credit control processes.
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Managing aged debt
- Resolution of customer queries
- Preparation of monthly debtor reports
The successful candidate will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Confidence with IT systems and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Maths and English GCSE at grade A-C
- Knowledge of current credit risk procedures
In return for your hard work and contribution, our client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with an increase due to length of service
- Free parking
- Discount and reward scheme
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.