Position: UK Aftermarket Sales Manager
Industry: Commercial > Sales
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Aftermarket Sales Manager
Circa £50,000 - £60,000 (+ good company benefits)
Permanent, Full Time
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to assist in developing the strategic business plan to drive and lads the UK Aftermarket Team to deliver sales, key projects and profits levels.
You will be delivering key account sales support and service to distributors and end-users to support the pan-European Distributor key accounts.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead, drive, motivate and develop the UK Aftermarket Team to ensure Strategic Sales Plans are actively achieved
- Ensure key sales projects are delivered on time
- Achieve brand preferred supplier status or significant contract participation at key UK MRO end-users
- Develop strategic relationships with key end-user industry contacts
- Obtain COGS data by customer/product
- Develop strategy for increasing the Automotive Aftermarket share for the business
- Work with Automotive segment to ensure best use of available data
- Define sales plan and vision to increase Automotive sales and profit levels
- Facilitate deployment of UK team to ensure sales opportunities are maximised for all Aftermarket activity
- Individual focus on 20 projects to deliver incremental sales and cost savings
- Develop, update and actively use the Company 'Dashboard' system to monitor Aftermarket sales activity
- Implement projects as agreed with pan-European Key Account Manager(s)
- Review activities with other European Aftermarket Managers to ensure best practice and understanding
- Manage the UK sell in / sell out activities for selected Key Accounts
- Strong sales and commercial knowledge / skills
- Excellent financial awareness
- Good relationship, leadership and management skills
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Experience running significant sales projects in a large company
- Analytical and a competent decision maker with good attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills and resilient at closing sales
- Competent working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.