Position: Diffusion Engineer
Industry: Industrial > Engineering
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£Competitive salary plus shift allowance and excellent benefits
Our Client is looking to recruit a Diffusion Engineer to join their established production team.
The main tasks and responsibilities will be to contribute towards the smooth running of the Wafer Fab Production Departments, ensuring all equipment maintenance is conducted in a timely manner with minimal disruption to production. The successful candidate would be expected to work on Implanters, Sputtering systems and Furnaces within a clean room environment. Working within strict Health and Safety procedures you’ll work with an experienced team and will be encouraged to recommend improvements to working practices and methods to strive towards continuous improvement.
- Working on day to day equipment breakdowns
- Carrying out routine maintenance schedules across a variety of Wafer Fabrication equipment
- Identify spare parts and liaise with OEM’s for support
- Maintaining, repairing and installing mechanical/electrical equipment
- Applying knowledge in determining malfunctions, problem solving and restoring equipment to an operational condition
- Responding to equipment breakdowns (including call out rota)
- HNC/HND as minimum in an electro mechanical discipline or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Wafer Fabrication Equipment Maintenance environment
- Proven track record working on Ion Implanters, Metal Sputters and/or Diffusion Furnaces
- Experience of working to strict PM schedules, procedures and used to working in a clean room environment
- Experience of toxic/corrosive gases, hydraulics, pneumatics, DI water systems and high and low voltage electronics
- Good communicator at all levels
- Works well under pressure and unsupervised whilst maintaining expected standards
Alternating shifts consisting of 6am-2pm Monday to Thursday and 6am-1.30pm on a Friday. 2pm-10pm Monday to Thursday and 1.3-pm-9pm on a Friday.
In return for your hard work and contribution, our client will offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- Holiday purchase scheme – up to 5 additional days
- Free on site car parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Professional Membership fees paid
- Family Friendly policies
- An Independent 24 hour confidential counselling service
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.