Position: Sales Administrator
Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Due to a period of sustained growth, we are looking to recruit a Sales / E-commerce Administrator on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved at ground level with a small but ambitious and rapidly expanding company operating within the internet retail market.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a hands-on approach to their work and will assist in the day to day efficient running of the sales office. This role will include:-
- Maintaining company websites with products updates, pricing, stock availability and delivery details
- Uploading the details of new products onto the company's various websites
- Competitor analysis
- Dealing with and converting inbound sales enquiries ensuring maximum profit margins
- Ensuring excellent customer service levels are maintained
- Office administration and diary management
- Following up on sales leads
- Supplier liaison regarding product descriptions, availability or post-sale enquiries
As the company continues to grow, it is envisaged that the role will develop and increase in responsibility.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate:-
- A successful background in sales administration and/or customer service
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills - with colleagues, customers and senior management
- The ability and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks
- Reliability, trustworthiness and time management skills
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.