Position: Service Engineer
Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
Location: Hockerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Near Mansfield / Newark, Nottinghamshire (Field based)
Full time, permanent, contact us for salary details
Our Nottinghamshire based client are seeking a Service Engineer to join their expanding Technical and Engineering team. You will be predominantly site based, however some office and workshop based work will be required.
As Service Engineer, you will carry out service and maintenance of systems, whilst being the face of the company and building relationships with clients.
You will visit clients all over the UK, therefore may be a number of nights per week spent away from home. Full driving licence is required.
Your duties will include:
- Servicing systems and producing reports for clients
- Attending technical site visits
- Installing equipment when required
- Collating technical reports following site visits or maintenance visits
- Raising opportunities for sales of additional items
- Responsibility for own Health and Safety
- Assisting with stock counts and maintaining suitable stock for your van
- Any other reasonable tasks that may be required
An ideal Service Engineer will be able to show:
- Electrical qualifications would be advantageous
- Knowledge of pumps and control systems would also be helpful
- Computer literate
- Understanding of health and safety at work
- Happy to work towards CSCS, Working at Heights and Working in Confined Spaces qualifications (if not already achieved)
- Flexibility – you will be staying away from home up to 3 nights per week
Experience within a similar position would be highly desirable
You must be a team player who is enthusiastic with a hard working attitude as well as being organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail.
Van, laptop and mobile phone all provided
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.