Position: Plant Fitter
Industry: Industrial > Engineering
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24K - £30K
Plant Fitter / Engineer
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Salary £24,000 - £30,000
Our client, based in Newark is looking for a Plant Fitter / Engineer to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Diagnose faults, service, strip repair and test engines, transmissions and fuel injection systems.
- Ability to read and work from hydraulic & electrical drawings to diagnose faults.
- Test hydraulic systems using flow meters and pressure gauges.
- Fit hydraulic components and set up and test.
- Be flexible and willing to travel to sites across the UK often at short notice and staying away. from home in the evening as required by operational requirement.
- CSCS card & NVQ Plant Maintenance or equivalent documented experience.
- Knowledge / experience in construction engineering & plant maintenance.
- Be flexible at all times and willing to travel to sites across the UK often staying away from home in the evening.
- To carry out all operations on site safely and in accordance with method statements.
- Be used to working to Company ISO standards, Integrated Management System procedures.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Full clean UK Driving License. – van and mobile phone provided.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application*.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency