Position: Operations / Reservations Coordinator
Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Operations / Reservations Coordinator
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £18,000
- Loading hotel rates
- Answering and returning telephone calls
- Converting calls to reservations and inputting on the company reservation software
- Support resolving any ticketing issues
- Managing email inboxes and responding to clients and hotels
- Carrying out project work within fixed deadlines
Knowledge / Experience:
- The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use bespoke systems (although full, bespoke training will be given)
- Command of a second European language (both spoken and written) would be desirable but not essential (Ideally German or Italian)
- Excellent grammar (written and spoken)
- Be customer focused
This role will suit someone who has meticulous attention to detail, is able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time and has a ‘can do’ attitude.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.