Position: Operations / Reservations Coordinator
Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Operations / Reservations Coordinator
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £18,000
- Answering and returning telephone calls, converting calls to reservations and inputting on the company reservation software
- Load hotel rates
- Liaise with hotels in network regarding rates and reservations
- Managing email inboxes
- Booking meetings with members, managing process from initial enquiry through to confirmed status
- Supporting new and existing clients
- Responding to questions and requests made via the company ticketing system, live chat and telephone
- Communicating with third party service providers
- Supporting the Implementation Team in completing required forms, documents and systems
- Communicating internally with departments
- Maintaining accurate records within the CRM system
- Carrying out project works
- Dealing with complaints quickly and professionally
Knowledge / Experience:
- The successful applicant will have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use bespoke systems (although full training will be given)
- Experience of the customer service / hospitality / travel industry preferred but not mandatory
- Command of a second European language (both spoken and written) would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
This role will suit someone who has meticulous attention to detail, is able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time and has a ‘can do’ attitude.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.