Position: STEQ Advisor (Safety, Training, Environmental and Quality)
Industry: Industrial > Engineering
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
STEQ Advisor (Safety, Training, Environmental and Quality)
Full Time, Permanent, Newark
£Dependent upon experience - call for details
Our Newark based Client is looking to employ a STEQ Adviser (Safety, Training, Environmental and Quality) to strengthen and support the existing team. This role would be full time and permanent and salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Full training will be given to the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the STEQ Manager and based out of headquarters in Newark, Nottinghamshire, there is a primary focus on visiting all operational projects and premise locations around the UK ensuring consistent delivery in Safety, Quality and Environmental excellence.
You will be providing advice and assistance where required across the business to ensure STEQ matters are at the forefront of Company operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in the construction / foundation sector
- Experience in a concrete product manufacturing environment an advantage
- CMIOSH or Grad IOSH (desirable) or Quality Control / Training background
- Good knowledge of Management Systems and computer skills / report writing
- Proven learning ability with a willingness for continued learning and development
- Drive and commitment to succeed
- Knowledge of construction / foundation activities and manufacturing based HSEQ systems, procedures
- IT Skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communicator – both spoken and written word
- Ability to communicate throughout the business at all levels
- Good organisational / time management skills to manage a demanding workload
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as part of a team to deadlines
- Flexible approach to meet the business needs with a willingness to work/travel outside of core hours
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Full driving licence
Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.