Position: Internal Sales Representative / Account Manager
Industry: Commercial > Sales
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18K - £27K
Internal Sales Representative / Account Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Our Lincoln based manufacturing Client is looking to appoint an Internal Sales Representative / Account Manager to join their busy sales team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and market leading company.
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries, quoting and following up.
- Working with customers to determine their requirements to ensure product selection best meets their needs. - Suggesting alternative products and upselling.
- Negotiating prices and increasing turnover from your designated customers and product groups.
- Providing technical product support to a large portfolio of UK based customers.
- Developing existing accounts whilst looking for opportunities new business.
- Visiting customers on an occasional basis and as and when required.
Hours of work will be 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-12.30 Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Our Client is seeking a pro-active, professional and enthusiastic individual who has a strong desire to succeed. Previous experience of selling into the OEM or wholesale market would be advantageous however full product training will be provided.
In addition to the above, we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate:
- A confident, engaging and friendly telephone manner.
- A methodical mindset with the ability to pick up technical aspects of products quickly.
- Strong account management experience with a key focus on client retention
- A passion for selling.
- Resilience and persistence.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.