Position: Warehouse Operatives
Industry: Industrial > Warehousing
Location: Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
£8.82 per hour
Our market leading Client is looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives within their Lincoln based team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful business on a full-time, permanent basis with an opportunity to work overtime.
Role and Responsibilities
Working within a busy warehouse, the position of a Warehouse Operative will include;
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing
- Labelling shipping and receiving
- Communicate with operators from other shifts/breaks
- Clean and maintain work area
- Turn off and lock equipment when not in use and place keys in security box
- Move waste from packing line and other areas to baler and skip
- Operate within standard operating procedures and Job Safety analysis
- Operate forklift trucks (reach) and other material handling equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance on forklift trucks
- Responsible for quality control (no damaged product is sent out / no damaged product is accepted in)
- Package finished goods for shipping (stretch wrapping, boxing, labelling)
- Load finished goods onto truck / unload incoming deliveries
- Move goods to warehouse storage area
Working hours are a shift pattern working between the hours of 8am-7pm Monday to Friday (e.g. 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm) plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis which will be paid at a premium.
The ideal candidate/s will be able to demonstrate previous warehouse experience and hold a positive and proactive attitude to work. Previous experience operating a forklift truck (reach) would be advantageous however, internal training will be provided.
Please note, any offers made will be subject to pre-employment qualification checks
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.