Position: Telesales Account Manager
Industry: Commercial > Training, Internship, Apprenticeship Schemes
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Telesales Account Manager
Ferndown (Dorset), Full-Time, Permanent
Competitive Basic Salary plus Commission
As Telesales Account Manager, you will be responsible for proactively contacting the customer base regularly, dealing with incoming calls from customers, dealing with customer complaints when necessary and liaising with relevant departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and established business on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Call Planning Using the customer database to maximise and plan sales opportunities
- Database Maintaining and updating customer information
- Sales Targets Achieving minimum of on target sales
- Reports Daily reporting in liaison with Field Sales and the Customer Service Department
- Conduct Promoting the best interests of the company at all times whilst acting in a professional manner
- Sales Meetings Attending and contributing to regular sales meetings
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous telesales and/or account management experience. Knowledge of the ground-care sector would be advantageous, however, it is not essential as full product training will be provided. Our Client is looking for a proactive individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency