Position: CNC Operator/Setter
Industry: Industrial > Engineering
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Please contact Future Prospects for full details
Our client is seeking a CNC Operator/Setter to be responsible for setting and operating a range of grinding machines.
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to operate multiple machines
- Ability to work to time constraints for set up of machines
- Manual dextrous and a good team worker
- Numeracy and literacy – Able to read and follow instructions
- Problem solving techniques
- Attention to detail essential (accuracy of measurements)
- Able to work both supervised/unsupervised when needs arise
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping to meet company requirements and Health & Safety requirements
- Able to work 3 shifts (overtime when required)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- 2/3 Experience in CNC/ Grinding machines an advantage
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency