Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Newark, Full time, Permanent
Our client, based in Newark is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
The tasks within this role will include:
- Telephone calls (Directing to various departments)
- General administration
- Scanning and filing
- Occasional credit control
- Covering reception when required, meeting and greeting visitors (Suppliers and customers)
The successful candidate will be able to show:
- Good English / grammar
- Computer literate
- Competent typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy ability
- Good communication skills / polite telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management and ability to prioritise
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.