Position: Technical Support Agent (Bilingual)
Industry: Commercial > Customer Service
Location: Newark, Notts
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Customer / Technical Support Agent (Bilingual)
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Salary up to £17,600
As one of the UK's leading businesses and innovators in their field, our Newark based Client is seeking a Bilingual Customer / Technical Support Advisor to join a fast paced environment and dynamic team.
- Providing 1st line support for a range of key Clients.
- Logging all incidents on relevant software systems.
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions.
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support.
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLA) against call handling time, resolution etc.
- Monitor group mailboxes, ensuring all inbound queries received a response within SLA.
- Collection of feedback from end users via outbound calls, when required.
Skills / Experience
- Fluent in English and a further language (Ideally Romanian, French or Spanish).
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail.
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service.
- Committed to personal development.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Clear telephone manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of working within a Technical Help Desk / Service Desk environment would be an advantage in this role
Working hours will be between 05.30 and 22.00 Monday to Friday and will also include working Saturday and Sunday on a rota basis (typically 1 in 4)
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency