Position: Customer Support Advisor
Industry: Commercial > Admin, Secretarial, PA
Location: Newark, Notts
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16K - £18K
Customer Support Advisor
Newark, Full time, Permanent
Salary up to £18,000 DOE
Located at the head office in Newark, our client is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual to join their team as a Customer Support Advisor on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships, liaising with new clients and supporting the busy sales team.
Role and Responsibilities
As Customer Support Advisor, your duties will be inclusive, but not limited to:
- Promotion of products to an existing client base through a pro-active approach
- Regularly liaising with, advising and assisting sales agents located in the UK, Europe and UAE
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients, distributors and sales agents
- Supporting the sales department
- Account management, with a view to gain referrals, create upsell opportunities, managing marketing opportunities, motivate client marketing activity and more
- Assisting with the marketing strategy
- Management of social media accounts
- Maintenance of CRM
A successful Customer Support Advisor candidate will be able to offer the following experience:
- Customer service experience
- Results oriented, attention to detail and strong initiative
- Social media skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and have the ability to work independently
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.