Industry: Commercial > Sales
Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a market leader in their industry and due to ongoing success, they are looking to appoint a Service Estimator on a full time, permanent basis.
Estimator Role and Responsibilities
As Service Estimator, your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Raising quotations from engineers site reports & customer requests.
- Liaise with engineers and stores/workshop/technical/mechanical departments.
- Order processing and invoicing.
- Process and record all incoming service requests.
- Address and respond to customer queries.
- Prepare quotations for site work and organising site inspections if required.
- Process engineer’s reports for further action.
- Plan daily workload for site engineers as and when required to do so.
- Take appropriate action, either verbally or written, to ensure a smooth and efficient service to the customer.
- Ensure any invoice related queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will be able to show previous similar experience and;
- Attention to detail
- An excellent level of organisation
- Exceptional telephone manner and communication skills
- A good level of customer service
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
That you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.