Position: IGBT Product Test & Rating Engineer
Industry: Industrial > Engineering
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Electronic Product Test & Ratings Engineer
Lincoln, Full Time, Permanent
Salary dependent on experience
Our well established and internationally recognised Lincoln based client is seeking Electronic Product Test & Ratings Engineer to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
- Perform and report on standard electrical testing of products
- Perform datasheet generation of the aforementioned products
- Perform extraordinary electronic product testing
- Assist with customer technical enquiries
- Assist with product qualification tests
- Assist with transfer to production of new products
- Working with and contributing towards projects that may involve teams of specialists and non-specialists within the R&D Centre of Lincoln and Zhuzhou
- Creating, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with key personnel ensuring that best practice is shared across the design team
- Presenting complex information to colleagues internal and outside of the team ensuring that it is appropriate in order to gain the understanding of both technical and non-technical staff
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and Health & Safety in the workplace
- Commitment to continuous improvement and development
- Undertake other duties which may be commensurate with the role as requested by line manager and/or a Director
- Bachelors degree in one of the following subjects; physics, power electronics, electrical and electronic engineering or relative experience in a similar role
- At least 2 years of relevant industrial experience in test
- Familiar and comfortable with high voltage testing
- Experience of Microsoft software packages
- Effective communicator with specialist and non-specialist colleagues
- Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
- Flexible to meet business demands
- Good time management skills and be a quick learner
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.